Tardis offers a targeted service across the Finance sector, bringing in-depth knowledge to clients and candidates across the globe.
Many of our specialist consultants have decades of experience and are trusted advisers, who provide up-to-date information and industry intelligence. They know who’s who in the industry, what’s changing and what opportunities are arising.
Our people are based in key finance centres around the world: Hong Kong; New York; London; Tokyo; Sydney and Perth, with multilingual capabilities ensuring our service with both candidates and clients is as seamless as possible.
We recruit for International Investment Banks, Sales and Trading Markets, Domestic Banks, Hedge Funds, Quantitative Trading Houses, Fund & Asset Managers and Superannuation Funds.
Each Tardis consultant concentrates on just one segment in the market, bringing refined specialist knowledge to their appointments. This methodology has set Tardis apart in Finance recruitment internationally for more than 30 years.
- Investment Banking- M&A, ECM, DCM, Structured finance
- FICC- Fixed income currencies and commodities ( including FX)
- Quant, risk and Compliance
- Private Banking, Private wealth management
- Sector bankers
- Sales trading and structuring
- Research – Economists and Strategists
- Quant analysis, Quant developers
- Risk Managers – market risk, credit risk and operational risk
- Compliance officers
- Portfolio managers, sales, research and execution